is a film agency run by experienced film professionals and creative people. We're here to sell you ideas, intelligent concepts, astonishing transformations, breathtaking pictures and captivating sounds.
Passion comes free-of-charge.
T +41 32 344 20 50
Future of the company film
- â€śThis film is futuristic, yet at the same time has a very human aspect. Themes relevant to Metrohm are included, perfectly balanced between simplicity and complexity. Interpreted outstandingly,â€ť enthuses Metrohm CEO Dr. Christoph FĂ¤ssler.
Kapo ZH â€“ THAT ONE MOMENT
- element p celebrates the premiere of its new series of films about the "Kapo ZH" (Zurich Cantonal Police) in front of a press gathering.
OPET - Vocational training in Switzerland
- The Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology OPET has given element p the job of creating a new film about vocational training in Switzerland.
element p for ZAI
- element p for zai - passion and a constant desire to try something new, that is what zai, the ski manufacturer in Disentis, and element p have in common. A partnership has now been built on this with the aim of shooting the best ski films together. The first ZAI advertisement will be shown this week on the big screen at the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships 2011 in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, where zai is the official ski supplier.
Day by day
- A moving portrait of three people with paraplegia is the central theme of the new corporate film for The Swiss Paraplegic Group (SPG), which is there for those affected from the site of the accident through holistic rehabilitation right to the end of their lives.
Gold at Cannes
- do,it.yourself.hospital won a Golden Dolphin at the first Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards on October 14th.
Tour de Suisse
- After two film documentaries about the NEAT project, element p produced 15 internet films for the Swiss Federal Office of Transport about the fields of responsibility of the FOT. The subjects ranged from environmental safety to the future development of rail infrastructure ("ZEB") and Bahn 2030.
Check out these statistics
- The Swiss Federal Statistical Office in Neuchâtel commissioned element p with the production of a corporate film. The occasion was the 150th anniversary of the National Service and Competence Centre for Statistical Observation and the newly conceived 2010 Census. The premiere is in December 2010.
Â© 2010 element p GmbH